Monday 16 June 2014

Lunch in the Alps








My next few posts are going to be in B&W. You see, I finally had those B&W films developed that I kept mentioning - it took a while. I found a good place in Sydney to develop the film and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. So perhaps I'll shoot some more B&W, I do enjoy it.

We're travelling back in time to August last year. The above photos were taken when we were in the Alps staying with Polo's family.  On this particular day we did a hike and had lunch after, basking in the sun and resting our legs. Gosh, I wish we were going back this summer... Although I waited so long to get these films developed, It's actually really nice looking at these images 10 months on, it brings back wonderful memories.

We're planning a Euro trip next year and I'm already excited.



No comments:

Post a Comment